Identification & Background:
Project title: WebLand – Development of a digital tool for intelligent management of the acorn value chain: from forest to industry.
Region of intervention: PV2100021
Main objkective: The main goals of the WebLand project are to create a network of acorn suppliers; the development of a digital Marketplace platform for managing the acorn value chain and capturing interest, combined with data collection, from other national and foreign stakeholders.
Region of intervention: Trás-os-Montes / Portugal
LandraTech (Project Leader)
MORE – Laboratório Colaborativo Montanhas de Investigação – Associação
Approval date: 08-06-2022
Start date: 01-07-2022
Conclusion date: 01-07-2025
Total eligible investment: 199.971,00 €
Financial support of the “La Caixa”: 149.978,00€
- Identification of stakeholders, namely for the collection and transport of raw materials;
- Establishment of collaboration protocols with stakeholders;
- Data collection to feed the value chain management platform;
Incorporation of AI algorithms for sophistication of Marketplace and logistics platform.
Activity 1: Requirements gathering and creation of a stakeholder database for the cross-border value chain;
Activity 2: Development of the architecture of a digital logistics platform to correlate stakeholders;
Activity 3: Development of machine learning and AI algorithms for an intelligent interconnection between demand and supply;
Activity 4: Validation of the algorithm with proof of concept in a real scenario;
Activity 5: Management of actions, dissemination, communication and exploitation of project results.
- Consolidation of a network of acorn suppliers;
- Creation of the digital Marketplace platform for managing the acorn value chain;
- Capturing interest and gathering data from national and foreign stakeholders.
Avenida Cidade de Léon, 506
+351 300 081 998
+351 300 081 999